During the current Covid-19 outbreak, we are offering a home delivery service utilising our fantastic local suppliers, to ensure everyone can access the essentials they need during this difficult time. Each week we will be offering a range of products you can order, including fresh fruit and veg boxes, meat, dairy products, eggs, dried goods, toiletries and soft/alcoholic beverages.
Please remember this is a community service only. It is not our core business and we are trying to help at a difficult time; we are grateful for your patience and understanding.
Where we deliver to:
From Monday to Friday, we can deliver to these towns and surrounding areas:
Farnham, Guildford, Wonersh, Epsom, Woking, Leatherhead, Ashstead, Dorking, Four Marks, Meadstead, Petersfield, Bentley, Alton, Holybourne, Bordon, Lindford, Liphook, Milford, Godalming, Cranleigh, Haslemere, Hindhead, Churt, Beacon Hill, Odiham, Hartley Wintney, Hook, Fleet, Basingstoke, Yateley, Blackwater, Frimley, Farnborough, Aldershot and more…
To enquire about whether we can deliver to your home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will deliver your order to your doorstep, taking into account the social distancing regulations. There is a £5 delivery charge for all orders under £100.
Products available to order:
Please view our current product list via the button below. Our products and prices may vary per week, due to local availability. We are now able to breakdown large packs to smaller sizes of our frozen meals, pies and tartlets; you can view and download cooking instructions here.
Our updated product list will be sent out weekly via email, so make sure you’re signed up to our mailing list to receive these emails.
How to place your order:
We can usually deliver your order within 2 – 3 days.
- View our grocery list above and make note of what you would like to order.
- Email your order to email@example.com (please include the product names, quantity to order, a telephone number and your delivery address in the email).
- A member of our team will then get in touch via telephone, to confirm your order and take payment over the phone. Please note, due to high demand it can take us a day or two to call to confirm – please bear with us.
- Orders will be processed in the order we receive them and we will prioritise vulnerable customers and those working for the NHS and frontline services.
- We will deliver the items to your doorstep. Please allow us to unload the items and leave before you take your delivery in to avoid any unnecessary contact. Please advise us if you live a flat or apartment with a shared entrance. The safety of our staff and customers is our highest priority.
- We cannot refund or exchange any items unless they are broken / faulty.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. A member of our team will be in touch to confirm your order ASAP.