We are currently taking bookings inside the pub for up to 6 people from the same household or bubble (business meetings are exempt). Tables can be booked online via the pub’s website.
For groups larger than 6 people, please contact the pub directly to discuss how we can accommodate you safely and within the guidelines.
We are also welcoming mixed households of up to 6 people in our outside areas, in line with the current restrictions. To book a table outside, please call or email the pub directly rather than using the online booking system.
To help our customers comply with the restriction of alcohol sales permitted only alongside a substantial meal, we are offering chip butties for £1.
Below are the safety measures and procedures we have put in place. We look forward to welcoming you once again at our pubs.
The health of our teams and customers is our main priority and so we will be putting a number of measures in place to ensure our team are fit and healthy, before working in any of our pubs.
- Every member of our staff is required to complete a “Safe Return to Work Questionnaire” to ensure they are fit to work.
- Prior to entering the building, staff will have their temperature taken before every shift and if they display a high temperature of 37.8 °C or above, they will not be permitted to work.
- Any staff member showing symptoms of Covid-19 will be immediately sent home and required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- All staff members are required to wear a face covering during their shifts
Customers visiting our pubs & hotels:
- If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms of Covid-19, we ask you kindly to please postpone your visit to our pubs or your stay at our hotel, to a later date. We will happily take cancellations if this is the case.
- Our booking confirmation and pre-arrival email provides additional information for customers, relating to health and hygiene.
- All customers are required by law to wear a face covering in the pub, when not seated at a table (e.g. on entry, walking to the toilets etc).
- If you have booked to stay at one of our hotels, a member of our team will call you prior to your arrival, to complete a health check ahead of your stay.
OUR TEAM & SUPPLIERS:
All of our members of staff have completed a mandatory Covid-19 training course and have signed our Covid-19 Risk Assessment.
We are communicating with our key suppliers and partners, to ensure that their policies and systems relating to health and safety meet our high standards and comply with the government guidelines.
CLEANING & SAFETY AT OUR PUBS:
Our teams have been trained in our new cleaning procedures, safer customer service practices and are all aware of their responsibilities to our customers and colleagues.
- We have routine cleaning schedules that are designed to clean the highly used contact points around our pubs, as well as the tables and chairs after every use.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be accessible at each pub and numerous signs will be displayed to remind customers to wash their hands and keep a safe distance at all times.
- We have adapted our service practices to ensure we maintain a safe distance while still providing excellent dining experience.
- Personal protective equipment is provided to staff for necessary tasks and in use in accordance with government guidelines.
We have taken all the reasonable steps to maintain a safe distance, as recommended by the government, within our pubs and social distancing will be observed.
- Clear floor markings will be used for queue management and clear signage asking people to observe social distancing measures will be displayed.
- We have reduced seating capacity at all of our pubs and, in some locations, extended seating into additional areas, including outside spaces.
- To control the flow of customers and to allow us time for cleaning, each booking will have a 2-hour timeslot from their booking time. Please check your confirmation email for your exit time.
- We recommend all guests book their visit to our pubs in advance.
Please note, each pub will have their own systems in place to ensure the safety of their team members and customers. These will differ slightly from pub to pub but may include one-way systems and directional instructions, to assist customers and staff to interact safely while on site.
COMMUNICATION & TECHNOLOGY:
- Due to social distancing, we are limiting the number of visitors we can host at one time in our pubs, so we would strongly recommend booking your visit in advance to avoid disappointment – you can do so online via the pub’s website.
- When making a booking online or by contacting the pub, we are required to take your contact information for Track & Trace.
- We are accepting cash payments, however, we prefer the use of debit or credit cards to avoid any unnecessary contact.
- Our pub websites and social media pages will be updated routinely to ensure that we keep you informed as we progress.
- We are currently working on a Red Mist Leisure app so we can create a smoother dining experience with less direct interaction when you visit the pub.
Although things may be a little different in our pubs, with some necessary changes put into place, we will still be offering the same delicious locally-sourced food, warm smiles and great atmosphere.
We reserve the right to turn people away if we’re at full capacity or ask visitors to leave if they are not adhering to our safety measures.